Tuesday, January 11, 2005

He didn't mention the death rays

Okay, this is Andrew. Blogger #2. I'm the guy with the blogging experience, so I must say pay no attention to what Patrick has told you. "Self-indulgent?" No. Never. Blogs are made for the reader. What, do you think this some sort of futuristic narcissism ? The adult equivalent of shouting "hey, look at me!" Never. At least I wouldn't admit that if it were true. Gotta keep some things behind the curtain.

What were doing here is a public service. We're supplying you with our opinions so you don't have to bother getting opinions of your own. And we'll also be putting up links to stupid funny videos.

Now that all this crap is out of the way... do I have anything to say?

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2005 at 3:17 PM, Blogger dvl said...

how hard would you kick me if i confessed that in my head i compared you two to Hannity & Colmes?

 
At January 11, 2005 at 3:19 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I was hoping more for Woodward and Bernstein (I would be Woodward)>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home